This article provides guidance on how to receive a reset password email when you are logging into your Live Radar account.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password from the Radar login page.
- Enter your email address that your account has been created under (please check with your organisation's Radar administrator if you are unsure which email address you have been registered with.)
- Click “Forgot password?”
- Confirm by clicking “Reset”
- Please complete the security check (selecting the images required)
- An email will now be sent to the email address you have entered
The email will contain a password reset link that will be active for 48 hours. If you do not click the link within this period, the link will expire and please repeat the process above for a new link.
If you do not receive this email, or if you don’t know the email address that has been used to create your account, please contact your System Administrator who will be able to check that your email address is correct and reset your password on your behalf.
When you reset your password, it is important to note that the required format for all passwords is:
- 8 character, at least 1 number, 1 letter and 1 special character
Staging Account? If you've forgotten your password for the Staging site please contact your Radar contact/Radar Support to have your password reset. The Staging site does not send emails.