Select Risk Register on the side menu and choose the risk you wish to set a review date for.
Select Review Risk on the top panel of the risk.
Select Review from the options on the left hand side of the page.
You will be presented with the next review date. Change the details to suite your review time-frame.
Set the Pending Period - this is the period of time prior to the next due date that the risk will show as Pending and appear on the person responsible's My Task list on their personal dashboard.
Choose the Risk Appetite and Response. These default to Not Applicable but can be easily change.
Risk Appetite - The risk appetite definition is “the amount and type of risk that an organisation is prepared to pursue, retain or take" (ISO 31000).
Response - How are you going to deal with this risk?
- Transfer - Transfer the risk to a 3rd party, e.g. an insurance company
- Tolerate - Accept that you will need to take this risk
- Treat - Put action in place to mitigate the risk
- Terminate - put plans in place to remove the risk altogether
- Take the Opportunity - Some risks may have a positive opportunity associated with them, by taking the opportunity you are exploiting the positive impacts of a risk
Select Next to continue to the Target page where we can save our changes.
Once on the Target page scroll to the bottom and select Complete Review to confirm the new details we have added.